Ford Middle School, home of the T-Birds, is the district’s first junior high school that was built in 1958 and expanded in 1965. It was named for Morris E. Ford, the district’s first superintendent. Ford became a middle school in 1985.
District's Vision: Every student graduates from high school prepared to succeed in post-secondary education.
Ford's Mission: To provide a meaningful, quality education, which will prepare students for the challenges of our world. We will strive for excellence, while being respectful of individual needs, learning styles, and diversity, in a safe and positive climate.